Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
An important first step in reducing unwanted and power-robbing under hood heat is wrapping headers and down pipes. Less under hood radiant heat results in a cooler air charge for improved performance and keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing exhaust density & increases exhaust flow.
Design Engineering Stainless Steel Locking Ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap for a easy, clean and professional installation.
- Reduce under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
- Decreases exhaust density & increases exhaust flow
- Improves horsepower
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
- Only exhaust wrap with installation guide lines
- Added durability and heat retention
NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is highly recommended for DEI glass fiber wrap to penetrate, seal, protect and prolong the lifespan of exhaust wrap.
Direct Heat Resistance: 1200°FRadiant Heat Resistance: 2000°F